Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Dave the box guy?


classic100%

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've actually gotten to hear a couple of Robin's designs, a guy with 4 12s on a 5k watt amp in a 4th order all in the trunk ported through the rear deck. Played 20hz(think it plays lower too) so easily and played all the way up to 39hz. Pretty damn loud and low. Also got to hear TheJesus's walled 2010 Challenger a while ago when it had 4 XL 15s on an AB 1000.1 I think. So damn loud, Robin does great work

all the way to 39hz? thats not much of a range... is this a function of a 4th order design, or were the guys settings odd?

Posted

I've actually gotten to hear a couple of Robin's designs, a guy with 4 12s on a 5k watt amp in a 4th order all in the trunk ported through the rear deck. Played 20hz(think it plays lower too) so easily and played all the way up to 39hz. Pretty damn loud and low. Also got to hear TheJesus's walled 2010 Challenger a while ago when it had 4 XL 15s on an AB 1000.1 I think. So damn loud, Robin does great work

Keep hearing about robin how do I contact him?

Robin Butler aka BassHeadsENT

Posted

I'd go to Robin before anyone just because I've met him and seen the handy work first hand. Stand up and his works solid. Over at BHE they can design it, or design and build it for you. Pricing varys on options and complexity though

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 847 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...