classic100% Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 Anyone using a enclosure from the box guy? Are they any good?
2000s-10 Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 Not personally but I've seen a lot of people run.the..they seem pretty legit 1999 grand prix gt kenwood x994 head unit 1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back New mid/highs coming not sure what Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have) 2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have) New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed) 200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts
knowledge Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 i know him, i have several of his boxes. they are high quality and correctly built, he only uses glue to bolt it all together but he does in the outmost perfect way, that its stronger than brick. im telling u they are strong and hes good at what he does. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
kl0wn Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 My friend got one from him. I must say it is as stated above, a great box. It took him a while to get it, but from what I've seen he stays busy, so its understandable. But my friend loves the box, and it performs pretty well 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Raptorman Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 Pretty sick boxes. Some other people to look into are Bass Heads Ent. And DL Designz. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Raptorman Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 RAM just designs. Doesn't build. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
KillaCam Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 Ram is still around. He just sends you some bad ass designs. You build yourself though. -damn ninjas And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
k3n12ock Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 Does great boxed. Takes long for them though. Lots of other people who make boxes just as good though. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
classic100% Posted August 10, 2013 Author Report Posted August 10, 2013 Just looking for a design, would Ram Design be a better place to go than the Box Guy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.