Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

its totally fake. I was just reading stuff on it the other day. My wife's family is from that area too and they just shake their heads.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I saw part of an episode while on a treadmill at the gym. They were having a pimped out buggy contest, the one dude had TVs and a little ghetto system, made me lol literally. The first time I saw an advertising for the show I thought it was some kind of joke. I can't believe enough people watched it to justify a second season.

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

Posted

i watched it becasue it was terrible. Ill stick to duck dynasty though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I figured it was all bull shit, nothing real about reality TV these day. So it's one of those shows that's so bad it's kind of entertaining to watch?

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

Posted

i watched it becasue it was terrible. Ill stick to duck dynasty though.

those guys live about 20 miles from me. There good people and honestly that shows not fake there nuts lol good people tho
Posted

I tried but it was too fuckin hard to believe. When I was stationed at Fort Campbell KY we had a huge Amish comunity and I was hoping it would be more of what really goes on...

Posted

Did you miss the first season?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4734 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...