3000 Watts for $300 - To Good to be true? BB5000D AD-1 Results

If this amp was correctly rated for 2000w at 1 ohm@ 14.4v by the manufacture, I dont think there would be an argument here. Lets be real, 2000w for $300 or whatever this sells for is not a bad price. Now how long it will last, that is another discussion. The issue here is over inflation of the rating by the manufacture.

And I have to agree with n8, just because you put a pretty red bow on a pile of shit doesnt make it not stink, at the end of day its still a pile of shit.

I think my quote works great for the last bit cj

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I think my quote works great for the last bit cj

Thank you. Now I'm going to have your c-fizzy quote stuck in my head for the rest of the day. I appreciate that.

2002 GMC 2500HD w/8.1 liter v-8

Pioneer Avic N-5 HU

Pioneer CD-BTB200 Bluetooth

Pioneer CD-UB100 usb

Pioneer GEX-P910XM XM receiver

Pioneer CD-1200 IPhone adapter

Pioneer TS-W309D2 subs x2

Audiopipe split 3003

2 Autotek 3-way active crossovers

2 alpine tweeters

RF Punch P132 3.5" full range

RF Power T1462 4x6 full range

RF Power T1693 6x9 3 way

RF Power T2652 T2 6.5 components

2 Autotek ATX 1200.4 amps 4

RF P400 amp

Massive N4 nano-block

I measure loud by the amount of smoke it puts out.

www.enforcer-gaming.com

hifonics > belva

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Seriously this is bullshit. If you don't have something positive to say, then please get off of my thread. My challenge still stands, lets make a list of amps that will do 2k certified on the dyno for under $300. This is just a bitch battle over the damn rating on the amp. Who gives a fuck what they rated it at??? I don't care if it says 10K rms on it. It still performed well for it's price point. Name another amp that will do the same. Mazda has already proven that they are well built amps. There have been no issues with durability so far. Ricky has been running 4 of them in his grand prix for months without a single issue. So stop all your bitching or find a new place to do it.

Build In Progress!

2000 V6 Mustang

H/U - JVC KW-ADV64BT

8 - P3D212's / 14cu. ft. / 34hz

Front - T1675x2, PPS4-8x4, T1TSx4

Rear - T1675x2, T165x2

Sub Amps - T2500-1bdCPx2

Mids/Highs Amps - T600-4x2

3SIXTY.3 Signal Processor

51Ft. RF 1/0 Spool x 2

Excessive Amperage 300amp Alternator

VMAX CT2500 x 2

Optima Yellowtop

hifonics > belva

Send me ANY hifonics amp and we will put a little bet on this :)

Build In Progress!

2000 V6 Mustang

H/U - JVC KW-ADV64BT

8 - P3D212's / 14cu. ft. / 34hz

Front - T1675x2, PPS4-8x4, T1TSx4

Rear - T1675x2, T165x2

Sub Amps - T2500-1bdCPx2

Mids/Highs Amps - T600-4x2

3SIXTY.3 Signal Processor

51Ft. RF 1/0 Spool x 2

Excessive Amperage 300amp Alternator

VMAX CT2500 x 2

Optima Yellowtop

Seriously this is bullshit. If you don't have something positive to say, then please get off of my thread. My challenge still stands, lets make a list of amps that will do 2k certified on the dyno for under $300. This is just a bitch battle over the damn rating on the amp. Who gives a fuck what they rated it at??? I don't care if it says 10K rms on it. It still performed well for it's price point. Name another amp that will do the same. Mazda has already proven that they are well built amps. There have been no issues with durability so far. Ricky has been running 4 of them in his grand prix for months without a single issue. So stop all your bitching or find a new place to do it.

It didnt do 2000w certified. :morepower1:

First Mazda is an idiot. Plain and simple. His word doesnt mean a thing to anyone who knows more than turn key amp comes on. Second. it doesnt claim to do 2k like it does it claims to do 3k. It's false advertisement and someone without the knowledge would be misled into purchasing it. Now if they rated it at 2k and it only did 1700 (well thats still bullshit) its another story. FAce it the amps a piece of shit. I bet you run around saying you know shes hot for an ugly chick too don't you? No? Oh then whats the difference here?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Isn't false advertisement illegal? I am glad steve and the guys at D'Amore made a prodcut to actually get a real number out of amps now. Maybe some companies will finally switch their shit up or give up on their false hopes.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

if you had enough people you could file a class action lawsuit but it wouldnt do you any good. the company would just close up shop and open up as another six months later with the same products and a new logo.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived