jview Posted August 15, 2013 Report Posted August 15, 2013 Any sneaker collectors in here? Some of mine.
baron_of_bass Posted August 15, 2013 Report Posted August 15, 2013 I recently quit buying sneakers. I just realized it was kind of a waste of money now that I look back. Maybe I just tell myself that so that I don't buy any though lol. You have some nice shoes there though my friend. Team Bass-Hz
jview Posted August 15, 2013 Author Report Posted August 15, 2013 Yea i'm thinking about selling a lot of my kicks to fund my stereo habit. i have about 60-70 pair not many compared to some people, but way too many for one person.
Evan_P Posted August 15, 2013 Report Posted August 15, 2013 60-70??? I have 2 pairs of shoes and a pair of sandals....
Real96SS Posted August 15, 2013 Report Posted August 15, 2013 I did collect them but now I have been selling all of them. I didn't wear mine at all though. Just bought them and held on to them for like a year and then sold for double if not triple what I paid for them. Not their paying for other things Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
jview Posted August 15, 2013 Author Report Posted August 15, 2013 I did collect them but now I have been selling all of them. I didn't wear mine at all though. Just bought them and held on to them for like a year and then sold for double if not triple what I paid for them. Not their paying for other things Na id say 90% of mine have been worn but im ready to move away from shoes prob only keep ten pair and sell the rest. Time to go balls deep into car audio. Its crazy how the day shoes release you can sell em and atleast make a 75 dollar profit. I did that alot in japan.
bcpballer64 Posted August 15, 2013 Report Posted August 15, 2013 Ah he got the Velcro's! Sorry first thing I thought lol. I have a pair of Brooks for work, a pair of boots for the winter, and my old Brooks for river fishing. That is all. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
jview Posted August 15, 2013 Author Report Posted August 15, 2013 Ah he got the Velcro's! Sorry first thing I thought lol. I have a pair of Brooks for work, a pair of boots for the winter, and my old Brooks for river fishing. That is all. Brooks are great running shoes my track team n college was sponsored by brooks
baron_of_bass Posted August 15, 2013 Report Posted August 15, 2013 Just a few of mine that I wore throughout that week, was cleaning my room and going to box then up. I have all kinds of shoes Jordan's, foams, Cortez, just stuff that I've always wanted as a kid but couldn't afford or stuff I liked... Team Bass-Hz
jview Posted August 15, 2013 Author Report Posted August 15, 2013 Just a few of mine that I wore throughout that week, was cleaning my room and going to box then up. I have all kinds of shoes Jordan's, foams, Cortez, just stuff that I've always wanted as a kid but couldn't afford or stuff I liked... Dope! I never got into foams I like dunks and jordans mostly really into 1s. I feel you on the shoes you couldnt have as a kid kinda how i got into getting all of these damn shoes. heres what i put on the chopping block cutting the fat.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.