Second Skin Audio

Btl Killer, Theyve Got Nothing On This Sub...

why?

a triangle has alot less cone area than a circle

ooooh its made by bazooka thats why

Edited by IH8PunkRok

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

ive heard one in circuit city and they acually sound pritty good, it was ina custom box from bazooka that was ported at each corner of the sub and acually picked up low end right nicely, well worth $40 a sub shipped and plus u can stack em to make a square :D

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

its something different. there was a pimp my ride episode that put a couple under the seat of this trunk or something.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

This sub was introduced to compete against kicker square sub. being square you get more cone area, however you loose loits of efficiency, bazooka tryed to claim that this sub being triangle is much more efficient, and it is. this isnt a spl sub by any means, but for the every day consumer this sub will give more output at 200wrms then alot of the circle or square subs around the same price point...

my 2 cents,

Ive also heard this sub in Circuit City and let me honestly tell u. Ive heard 6.5" and 8" mids from CDT that sound just as louder and much cleaner than that thing. U say ur looking for something cheap then u've found it because thats all it is; cheap. Thats more of a chick's sub.

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

Ive also heard this sub in Circuit City and let me honestly tell u. Ive heard 6.5" and 8" mids from CDT that sound just as louder and much cleaner than that thing. U say ur looking for something cheap then u've found it because thats all it is; cheap. Thats more of a chick's sub.

ooo you better not let melissa hear you say that... she will come whoop ur ass... no such thing as chick subs... a sub is a sub, they just all pound different...:P

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ooo you better not let melissa hear you say that... she will come whoop ur ass... no such thing as chick subs... a sub is a sub, they just all pound different...:P

I'd do a wall of them for only $5 each.

1992 GMC Sonoma

2008 MECA S1 Champ, 2010 MECA S2 Champ