10k off 2 batteries and a cap?

Doubt it will last long. Im running a 5K w/ dual inputs off 6 group 31 batteries + 1 group 34 XS, 4 runs of 1/0 ofc and a 325a alt.

If your attempting to run a legit 10k amp like DC off that electrical I have the following advice for you:

TECHNICALLY, you aren't running YET. So once the first half hour of music is played, then you can say what you're "running"

Just busting your balls dude :)

OP, this guy you know is, like many others, most likely inexperienced and a bullshitter. Ask him how many windshields or back windows he's busted out. You'll likely get a number in the double digits......which will also be bullshit.

Edit-Quote fail

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Unbelivebale, in the times very every 4 year old kid have a cam on a handy, and you try to believe someone who told something.

Sure there are so big batt´s on the market, that you can run 10 K espacialy with a cap lol, maby only for a vew minutes.

But where the damn pic´s on the said damn something handheld, the story cry´s swaggering.

I think Google translate just said "Fuck it" with your reply. It's so odd that I nearly had a stroke reading it :(

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

OK finally got back to my laptop. Here is the post. the guy is from florida and has a "Tonka" inspired dodge magnum speakers all fiberglassed up in the doors florida donk style i guess. I already know its no way hes running 10k rms Screenshot2013-08-15at103755PM.png

Archived