Amart88 Posted August 15, 2013 Report Posted August 15, 2013 Don;t know if anyone knows that season 8 is coming online only. They have a bunch of funny teasers. Here's a good one LOL My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
russtezecustoms Posted August 15, 2013 Report Posted August 15, 2013 Hell yeah i love tpb!!! But i thought they quit making it years ago. Its awesome that canada has rednecks too. I just wish i had a funny sig.
bassrace Posted August 15, 2013 Report Posted August 15, 2013 Ha didn't know they were bringing it back. 145.9@40hz 145.3@34hz big 3 X2 group 34 Deka Group 31 All 0/1 awg jl meta wire Alpine CDA 7894 Orion HCCA D5000 2 AQ HDC312's Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only) AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets AQ supertweeters - 2 sets 2000 Slamry
big dee Posted August 15, 2013 Report Posted August 15, 2013 Wtf who's that guy lol I seen him somewhere . Never herd of tpb before
bighossf150 Posted August 15, 2013 Report Posted August 15, 2013 damn I love that show lol, I've watched the whole series 3 or 4 times on netflix. What website is it gonna be on? Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
flwatersaver Posted August 15, 2013 Report Posted August 15, 2013 One of my fav shows. East bound and down is one i like too. My selling FeedbackBuild log - Blazer C pillar wall, Two DC Audio 3.5k'sTEAM PSI
Amart88 Posted August 15, 2013 Author Report Posted August 15, 2013 Yeah, Ricky and Julian used to come through where I used to work at every now and then. Kind of cool. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.