DTA HONDA Posted August 23, 2013 Report Posted August 23, 2013 10758 to 10350 2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper. 2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp. 2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*
OrzechNJ Posted August 23, 2013 Report Posted August 23, 2013 10792 sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Quiet Posted August 23, 2013 Report Posted August 23, 2013 10800 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
OrzechNJ Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 10892 sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Lbox88 Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 http://bit.ly/19wvVj5 10982ish UBL | Build Log
-X-RaTeD- Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 10992 vs 10591 When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
Quiet Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 10991 vs 10591 Up by 400 Home stretch baby! 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
OrzechNJ Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 11014 sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.