Lbox88 Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 http://bit.ly/19wvVj5 12343 UBL | Build Log
Lbox88 Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 http://bit.ly/19wvVj5 12352 UBL | Build Log
CommonSyns Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 12353 Currently losing by 1000 Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box) Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1 Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1 Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1 JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 DEH80-PRS XS Power d3400 Singer Alternator 275A 98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed
OrzechNJ Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 12372 sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
-X-RaTeD- Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 12376 When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
OrzechNJ Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 12389 sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Lbox88 Posted August 27, 2013 Report Posted August 27, 2013 http://bit.ly/19wvVj5 12398 UBL | Build Log
OrzechNJ Posted August 27, 2013 Report Posted August 27, 2013 12399 sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
-X-RaTeD- Posted August 27, 2013 Report Posted August 27, 2013 12426... When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
Lbox88 Posted August 27, 2013 Report Posted August 27, 2013 http://bit.ly/19wvVj5 12451 UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.