Arizona/Las Vegas Competition Thread

SLAYER1805

I'd like to go for sure. I'd really like to have a system back I'm and playing by that time to ;)

Blowthrough is on hold, but nothing is stopping me from attempting a badass isobaric push/pull with the monster Fosgates....

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I am gonna try to make every Glendale event. If I can get my amps this saturday, I wanna meter the Z just for fun. See what an SD-2 10 can do sealed on 600w.

I'd like to go for sure. I'd really like to have a system back I'm and playing by that time to ;)

Blowthrough is on hold, but nothing is stopping me from attempting a badass isobaric push/pull with the monster Fosgates....

Have you already began said awesomeness??

I've got a design Funky, I've got a design waiting :peepwall:

Judging by how hard the last iso push/pull with 2" coiled crap MTX temp subs, I think the Fosgates would like the truck.

I thought about something crazy like a 5" round made of MDF. Like 22 stacks.... would be unique though ;)

I have a DD-1 and should be available on that date. I think CleanSierra also has one.

I've got a design Funky, I've got a design waiting :peepwall:

Judging by how hard the last iso push/pull with 2" coiled crap MTX temp subs, I think the Fosgates would like the truck.

I thought about something crazy like a 5" round made of MDF. Like 22 stacks.... would be unique though ;)

:doit:

Slayer, I do have a DD1, yes. I may have a scratched track though. When I set up Ric006s system, I had a skip on one of the tracks.

And Funky, I may have to do it. I've got the wood in the garage to build it :)

Archived