Jump to content

Arizona/Las Vegas Competition Thread


SLAYER1805

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'd like to go for sure. I'd really like to have a system back I'm and playing by that time to ;)

Blowthrough is on hold, but nothing is stopping me from attempting a badass isobaric push/pull with the monster Fosgates....

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

I am gonna try to make every Glendale event. If I can get my amps this saturday, I wanna meter the Z just for fun. See what an SD-2 10 can do sealed on 600w.

Posted

I'd like to go for sure. I'd really like to have a system back I'm and playing by that time to ;)

Blowthrough is on hold, but nothing is stopping me from attempting a badass isobaric push/pull with the monster Fosgates....

Have you already began said awesomeness??

Posted

I've got a design Funky, I've got a design waiting :peepwall:

Judging by how hard the last iso push/pull with 2" coiled crap MTX temp subs, I think the Fosgates would like the truck.

I thought about something crazy like a 5" round made of MDF. Like 22 stacks.... would be unique though ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Sweet hope to see you guys on the 8th, I expect demos as well ;)

Any Tucson members going wanna do a cruise up to the show? I thought it'd be something cool to do

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Posted

I have a DD-1 and should be available on that date. I think CleanSierra also has one.

Posted

I've got a design Funky, I've got a design waiting :peepwall:

Judging by how hard the last iso push/pull with 2" coiled crap MTX temp subs, I think the Fosgates would like the truck.

I thought about something crazy like a 5" round made of MDF. Like 22 stacks.... would be unique though ;)

:doit:

Posted

Slayer, I do have a DD1, yes. I may have a scratched track though. When I set up Ric006s system, I had a skip on one of the tracks.

And Funky, I may have to do it. I've got the wood in the garage to build it :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2278 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...