Arizona/Las Vegas Competition Thread

SLAYER1805

130.3 @ 48hz. I am trying find my old db drag cd's

You got the 30, oh yeahhhhh! Keep digging, you'll find them. Who won park and pound?

Slayer, sorry to dip. My girl and I were hot and hungry. I wish they had been able to start up on time, it wouldn't have been so bad.

It was nice meeting you guys and hanging out. I will have my system back up and running by the next comp and I'll enter and put up a number. On a side note, my GF really liked that regular can white Silverado with the blowthrough. I may be able to convince her that cutting the hole is a good idea ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Look what I found. Needed it 5hrs ago. I will be ready on the 29th.

20130908_195210_zps1efda87e.jpg

You got the 30, oh yeahhhhh! Keep digging, you'll find them. Who won park and pound?

Slayer, sorry to dip. My girl and I were hot and hungry. I wish they had been able to start up on time, it wouldn't have been so bad.

It was nice meeting you guys and hanging out. I will have my system back up and running by the next comp and I'll enter and put up a number. On a side note, my GF really liked that regular can white Silverado with the blowthrough. I may be able to convince her that cutting the hole is a good idea ;)

Park n pound was the guy with trailblazer that had a broken rear hatch hinge.That white silverado is what convinced my wife that a blow through was a good idea.

ya he was def loud sorry ade to leave to much sun for my pale ass

Yeah I got a bit of color. I work nights and am quite vampire-esque myself haha :)

Smoove, I'll be ready by the 29th also. I am curious if I can put up any kind of decent number with a 15"er at around 750 watts. If I use an 80 amp fuse, I can sneak into Street 2 class.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

If your gonna Street 2, than I an gonna drop to a 40amp fuse and do street 1.

Archived