Jump to content

Arizona/Las Vegas Competition Thread


SLAYER1805

Recommended Posts

Posted

I didn't see where the mic was, I just remember the judge saying you couldn't be in the vehicle anymore

LoL yeah he was kinda giving me crap saying I knew it would do a 60 and I shouldn't have been in the vehicle.

You heard me tell you had no idea and he wasn't listening.

Posted

Yeah he thought you were up to something like you KNEW the thing would be over a 60. It's like its not like you blasted out 63 or something and CLEARLY knew you had a 60 coming. I mean, I'm sure you suspected she had a 60 in her, just not like trying to sneak one in like that. Dude was just doing his job though, and he stayed pretty cool about it.

On a side note, I almost bailed from it. Above 35 Hz is straight up painful and below that I felt like my kidneys were floating.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Sorry for asking but what's wrong with being in while doing 160+

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Posted

Alight never competed so wasn't sure, but it would be sick to get a demo, haven't heard anything louder then 145

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Posted

Get a demo from Real96SS. He can certainly fix that for you ;)

if you guys want to see a fellow member tap out, that would probably be me, haven't heard bass in a while and i wear ear plugs 12 hours straight at work

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Posted

Well shit, I was scheduled to only work 4 days next week and since I asked for the 7th off I'd only work 3 days. Sorry guys but I can't afford to not work that day, not making it to this one either :(

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9404 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...