Smoove Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 I'll check my disc, should be fine. If not I can grab the files off Tony D's site I think. I have the wav files somewhere also. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
SLAYER1805 Posted August 24, 2013 Author Report Posted August 24, 2013 Hell yeah! I ordered a LOC for my car instead of throwing in my old H/U so we'll see how the DD1 works on it
Smoove Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 Sounds like a plan. My cd is all good. Used my DD-1 last weekend. So come on up and we can get you set up 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
SLAYER1805 Posted August 24, 2013 Author Report Posted August 24, 2013 Shweeeet, can't wait! Oh yeah I'm gonna be doing a dueling demo round this year, so anybody else who has a single sub trunk setup bring an extra $15
SLAYER1805 Posted September 3, 2013 Author Report Posted September 3, 2013 Got everything in and playing yesterday, shits super weak but I'm gonna compete anyways
Smoove Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 My Z is weak but I am gonna get it measured/compete anyway I will bring my DD-1 with me 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Alex Hermanowicz Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 Is the event free to watch and stuff? Im trying to go really badly it would be my first show. Never been to one really want to check out and get ideas
Smoove Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 Yes it's a free event to come watch. Let me see if I can find the flyer for the event 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
CleanSierra Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 It's on MECAs website Here is link: http://www.mecacaraudio.com/flyers/9-07-13AZ.jpg Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Smoove Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 It's on MECAs website Here is link: http://www.mecacaraudio.com/flyers/9-07-13AZ.jpg thats the SQ on saturday SPL is on Sunday 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.