Jump to content

Arizona/Las Vegas Competition Thread


SLAYER1805

Recommended Posts

Posted

Jamie, who is Scott, and does he/did he own an S-10?

Scott Owens at one time held the world record. He built the pioneer van that did 180+ db.

Google is your friend LOL

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Posted

So what is Scott bringing out? or is it a secret?

Posted

So what is Scott bringing out? or is it a secret?

89 crx, running b2 audio. Just an FYI, Scott HATES metering at the headrest. Lol

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Posted

He didn't have that CRX at the show in Glendale did he Jamie? Like 4-6 subs?

- Nice on the Google dig haha, wiener. It was my bad though :(

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Haha, definitely NOT the one Aaron. I hope to see big things then. I'm scrambling to get SlamingSuburban's box done before the comp. I want to see some numbers and here him wail on it.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Haha, definitely NOT the one Aaron. I hope to see big things then. I'm scrambling to get SlamingSuburban's box done before the comp. I want to see some numbers and here him wail on it.

get that box done man:) paint it later if you have too

Posted

Haha, definitely NOT the one Aaron. I hope to see big things then. I'm scrambling to get SlamingSuburban's box done before the comp. I want to see some numbers and here him wail on it.

get that box done man:) paint it later if you have too

In that case, it's done. It only needs body work and paint now and I'm busting ass on it. He doesn't want to have to move this box in and out repeatedly. It's ready to rock the way it sits though, it's the pretty that I have to get done.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Haha, definitely NOT the one Aaron. I hope to see big things then. I'm scrambling to get SlamingSuburban's box done before the comp. I want to see some numbers and here him wail on it.

I just realized how long ago that show was, damn hahaha

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9130 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...