IBleedMusick Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 Check my build log those subs are power hx2s that my guy rebuilt for me. Enough people have said in the right conditions I could get 2-3k out of each. I love the power hx2s really want to eventually get my hands on some trf motors. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
RobertR Posted August 20, 2013 Author Report Posted August 20, 2013 Check my build log those subs are power hx2s that my guy rebuilt for me. specs on the subs? BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD re xxx components re 6.5 FR's 2 RE XXX 12's 2 US amps MD3D's 2 batcap 4k's
IBleedMusick Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 Check my build log those subs are power hx2s that my guy rebuilt for me. specs on the subs? Couldn't tell you man. All I know is they are D2 stock motor and basket. I will ask the guy who built them to come in here and tell you the specs. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
CleanSierra Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 Check my build log those subs are power hx2s that my guy rebuilt for me. specs on the subs? Couldn't tell you man. All I know is they are D2 stock motor and basket. I will ask the guy who built them to come in here and tell you the specs.Was it Bump4Life that built them for you? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
rockFord_Expedition Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 Check my build log those subs are power hx2s that my guy rebuilt for me. specs on the subs? Couldn't tell you man. All I know is they are D2 stock motor and basket. I will ask the guy who built them to come in here and tell you the specs. Was it Bump4Life that bulky them for you? Bro you got to get that swipe fixed lol. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
CleanSierra Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 No doubt, it's owning me daily. BUILT was what I meant. Swype is a prick.... Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
IBleedMusick Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 Check my build log those subs are power hx2s that my guy rebuilt for me. specs on the subs? Couldn't tell you man. All I know is they are D2 stock motor and basket. I will ask the guy who built them to come in here and tell you the specs. Was it Bump4Life that bulky them for you? Bro you got to get that swipe fixed lol. and no Bump didn't build these, CJVue is my go to sub builder. He has helped me learn how to do it and does it for me since I am too impatient to this crap myself. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
CleanSierra Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 Check my build log those subs are power hx2s that my guy rebuilt for me. specs on the subs? Couldn't tell you man. All I know is they are D2 stock motor and basket. I will ask the guy who built them to come in here and tell you the specs.Was it Bump4Life that bulky them for you? Bro you got to get that swipe fixed lol. and no Bump didn't build these, CJVue is my go to sub builder. He has helped me learn how to do it and does it for me since I am too impatient to this crap myself. I have CJVue's old subs(old school pre-HX2 POWER) subs in my closet RIGHT now. I believe Bump built them for him though, I could be wrong. Both are badass guys and really knowledgeable about sub building. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
RobertR Posted August 22, 2013 Author Report Posted August 22, 2013 I have done several drop in's but this will be my first ground up build. Kinda looking forward to the practice. The plan is to rebuild and run the hx2's until I get my next subs built and I upgrade my electrical. (again) Next set will start with solo x 18 motors. Not sure what to throw at them. Already started looking for the solo x motors. BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD re xxx components re 6.5 FR's 2 RE XXX 12's 2 US amps MD3D's 2 batcap 4k's
Kyblack76 Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 was gonna chime in.. but... justin and dre spoke.. Im out.. (killer killer driver, even by today's standards..) SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.