Itunes purchase issue?

I have music that I purchased from i-tunes store a few months ago. After that my hard drive failed.

I can sign into my i-tunes account and when I go to get a song I want it says already purchased beside it.

Is there no way to get these songs back that I already purchased? If I go to "my purchases" section. It's empty.

Pissing me off because I would buy this song again but I can't even do that FFS. Apple FTL

May have to get it elsewhere...........................................................................

Apple/Itunes are scumbags. You have to re-buy the music to have it :( There is.. well there was a section where you could see all your downloads. It popped up for me once and i couldn't find it again then it popped up for me again and when i tried to re-download a song it said i have to re-buy it.

According to Apple you can re-download, you just need to authorize your computer with that Apple ID

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH12491

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Apple/Itunes are scumbags. You have to re-buy the music to have it :( There is.. well there was a section where you could see all your downloads. It popped up for me once and i couldn't find it again then it popped up for me again and when i tried to re-download a song it said i have to re-buy it.

Lol

I've downloaded all my song from 4 different computer and 2 iPhones

You don't have to pay again

Archived