back down to 600. I noticed they were hanging at 800 for awhile.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

one of the main currency broker type places in china is refusing to accept htem right now thats why they dropped.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

LOL YES!

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

its all about the dogecoin now. lulz

300coin.png

I have read they have actually rose in value pretty well this past week LOL

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

This whole thing is really mind boggling but I am finally getting a grasp on it.

I saw a story that a guy purchased $27 worth in 2009 when they were first getting started and they are now worth almost 1 million...

When it comes to getting the hardware and actually doing the "mining" how do you do it? Is it a website you go to and just click start and it starts filling your virtual wallet with bitcoin?

And Facekicker you say that the new hardware boom should be over around February, what would you recommend purchasing for someone just getting into this type of thing? I want to get my feet wet but I don't want to invest a few hundred in equipment to be trumped by the time the difficulty is increased.

- 2012 Mustang 3.7 Manual

- Audio under construction

The good thing about mining, as opposed to exchanging or buying BTC, is that you're committed to mining so you can pretty much mine and not worry about things anymore, just check your machines here and there.

But what you need to start, $15k ready to transfer out of your bank account. And watch KNC like a hawk. They will announce the next machine in a week or so. It'll be available to previous registered buyers first, then released with a later shipping date to the public.

Other than that, don't mine, invest directly. Buy now when its low, sell later. Be wise in how much you buy and how much you sell. And be vigilant, things change within a day, within hours sometimes. To make money right now it takes a bit of time and being aggressive. You will be spending a lot of time on exchanges.

To take a more casual stab at this, buy a pile of coins, tuck them away, if the rate drops and you've got money to invest, buy some more later, tuck them away. Hold em until you're good and happy with them, then exchange them back for USD.

The last option obviously has the least risk and work, you just let the rate do its thing and dont worry about exchanging, it will, generally speaking, go up.

Archived