• 2 months later...

is there any reason bitcoins could become obsolete or illegal etc...? I still dont have a good grasp on why this is a currency at all.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

• 1 month later...

yeah I was wondering wtf this thread was, then remembered. You really think dogecoin will take off as much as bitcoin? seems a bit silly

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

and I didn't realize how many other "coins" there were. wow

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

yeah I was wondering wtf this thread was, then remembered. You really think dogecoin will take off as much as bitcoin? seems a bit silly

Yeah Dogecoin won't ever be comparable to BTC as far as value, but if you change your question to "Is Dogecoin profitable?" the answer is yes, absolutely. It had it's own bubble a while back, I pumped and dumped and made a small profit, but then it crashed and now it's on a more stable rise. I expect to make some more money exchanging DOGE over the next few weeks during an expected dip in BTC, then it's back to BTC and LTC. I don't see DOGE as being a sustained coin that stays around at high value.

Just... WOW

Wish you woulda got in on this, eh?

• 1 year later...

Archived