ATM investments ? or other investments.

has anyone ever bought and invested in ATMs ? I've been really considering it. location is key but i live in L.A and there's basically an atm at every corner.

i've got a couple grand that i want to invest on instead of buying a new(new to me) car.

I was just thinking about future income.

Has anyone here seen good profit out of ATM's?

or what are some good investments ?

even thinking about buying a bulk of something(have no idea on product) and start selling it. But you have to be on your game and hustle on this, as with the ATM it works itself and just need to refill it.

any input is appreciated.

Market has changed, but I'm not sure... Discover has banking accounts (or just savings, whichever) that at least gave 5%. Highest I've seen. There were rules and all, like minimum $500 or something. Putting a few grand (and continuing to put money in) with a 5% return? A 100% guarenteed 5% return? Absolutely no risk? Seems like the smartest option. Won't make millions off of it obviously but not sure you can beat a guarenteed 5%

Sheena = pedobear

just keep it filled ...an ATM... You are a target everytime you do this .
so much risk .

side note lol last month a gave away a Working ATM :P

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

Just buy something with a v8 and wall it you pansy. Good investment right there.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Archived