kirby Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 Bout 4 times. When I put the 2 10" dd's in got pulled over 2 times in 1 week first time the cop was kinda cool let me go just told me turn it down 2nd time the cop was really cool he asked what do you have in here I sad 2 10's we started talking car audio turns out he's a big Rockford fan he told me turn it down through town and that on the highway id be ok now I just mute it I keeps my eyes open. the other 2 that was a long time ago thank mostly they didn't like seeing a pimped out caddy.
knockin'hoe97 Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 Was heading to buffet to eat with some friends and happened to get pulled over right before I could park (was just pulling into the parking lot). Cops noticed that all of my friends were crackin up and recording it so after a few odd questions he made me drop and give him 20 push-ups and than told me to keep it down from now on in town. My other times getting pulled over, I wasn't as lucky.
inferno1985 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Posted September 18, 2013 been pulled over probably 3-4 times. most expensive ticket was $500 , the last time i got pulled over i was drivin on the east side of cleveland, and the cops on the east side have this ridiculous mentality that they are the toughest people on the earth. was drivin down the street music wasnt even at half volume. and i look right and i see a car sittin on a side street tryin to be inconspicuous, first thought awww fuk. turn the music down few seconds later i see him roll out at a slow pace like hes trying not to let me see him. then all of the sudden hes flying up on my ass like super troopers flipps his lights on i pull over and he squeels loud as hell behind me, i thought he was gunna slam into me. they get out and walk calmy to my car one on each side of my car, the one cop on my side said" wtf are you doing" the one on the passanger chimed in with YEA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING. i looked at him like i was flabbergasted, then the cop on my side said , in a little baby childs tone of voice. " awwwwww did you turn the music down for us? only when you seen us? but not the public? awwww you are soo thoughtfull" they both laughed and the cop said "sit tight asshole" they came back with seta belt ticket, and loud music ticket. i was then physically threatened " the next time we pull your punk ass over im fuckin you up" LOL now i have radar detectrs and a switch
Rockford96 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Posted September 18, 2013 In my SRT, I've been pulled over maybe a total of like 35 times and ticketed 25 times. Only two of those were speeding tickets. howd u get pulled over 35 times? Id like to hear a few of those storys lol My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
TeamHT Posted September 18, 2013 Report Posted September 18, 2013 Ha. Mostly loud exhaust, upgraded turbo, o2 housing, 3" downpipe cat deleted so sometimes when backfiring it sounded like gun shots going off. I also had 5% tint and I got pulled over almost all the time just for that. I got two back to back days, lol. I was pulled over almost once a week it seemed but I didn't do anything wrong. Only thing inhad to do really was try to talk my way out of the tint tickets, lol. Nothing special I know Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Rockford96 Posted September 18, 2013 Report Posted September 18, 2013 Thats totally understandable the loud exhaust kills a friend of mine had open headers on his truck and we got oulled over twice in one day My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Dwn4BassAlan Posted September 18, 2013 Report Posted September 18, 2013 Thats totally understandable the loud exhaust kills a friend of mine had open headers on his truck and we got oulled over twice in one day That's why I'm happy to have a classic, I don't know the full detail of the law, and apparently no one on the internet can agree, I thought it was that it can exceed today's 95db (californias' current limit I believe) but it can't be louder than it was when the manufacturer produced it. Chevelles have been loud since the factory floor, so I get a lot of cops that eye me down and sometimes follow but I've never been stopped for it at least. But when my mom had an 04' dodge ram with the Hemi my step-dad did the baffle system thing and got pulled over a lot and it wasn't as loud as mine though. I hear it's worse in other states though, regardless of car age. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.