Tribe Called Bass Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 Title says it all, fill me in with details! How does a cop react to some of your guys setup? Especially to some of you who have A wall, or what kind of ridiculous thing did the cop make up to try to throw your ass A fat fine? I've been pulled over twice for my previous baby 500 rms system, A cop said he could hear me from 30 cars away. YEA OKAI. I can barely hear my bass when I'm on the other side of my house ;P. The first time, I went down A one way when the cop tried to pull me over because I had nowhere else to go, ended up going against my record because my appeal was never received, got A 30 day licence suspension warning and A $180 fine. Cop was A dick, I feel like as soon as I plastidipped my rims black it brought immediate attention. The 2nd time I was set free!
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 ZERO ! Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
tdsa23 Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 Never, Pac-1 zero bass when I see a cop. XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
White Lightning Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 I've been pulled over once ... and that's only because the officer seen my truck at a show / event and did not ask for a demo ... So when he seen me pass through a speed trap (no, I was not speeding) ... He got in behind me, kicked on the blue lights, pulled me over (on the interstate) and asked me to give him a demo ... True Story, you can ask my wife, she was in the truck ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
smashedz28 Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 Got pulled over like 8 years ago for my system cop let me go. Told me people don't wanna hear my music, told me to turn it down and that was it. Now adays I've learned to watch better and not play full tilt where I shouldn't. I've heard there is no law about loud music on the freeway.
serjr711 Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 Once, 25 years ago. Hope I haven't jinxed myself. Lol. 2003 GMC Sierra Ext cab Alpine ine-z928hd 2 dc 9k's 2 Ct Sounds 125.4's 4 dc lvl6 m3 18's 4 Ct Meso 6.5 mids, 6 Digital designs tweeters, Cerwin Vega PA 6.5" mids and tweeters. Xs D3400 under hood 9 Deka group 31 batts in rear 8 runs of zero gauge Quad alts
SnowDrifter Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 Never. Not loud enough ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Tribe Called Bass Posted August 20, 2013 Author Report Posted August 20, 2013 Got pulled over like 8 years ago for my system cop let me go. Told me people don't wanna hear my music, told me to turn it down and that was it. Now adays I've learned to watch better and not play full tilt where I shouldn't. I've heard there is no law about loud music on the freeway. I live in Massachusetts, I've been told the it still doesn't matter on the interstate, but shit, I don't know what and who to believe nowadays.
big dee Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 Pulled over once but had them come to my house a out 6 times . Only got one ticket tho lol . Cops said I had 80 plus calls in 3 months last year before they started to drive way out here lol . I live way out closets house is 1/4 mile .
big dee Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 As long as you don't drive by cops houses full tilt or drive in town full blast the cops are pretty cool about it around here. I do not play it at home anymore lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.