Sonic Electronix

High-pitch Wine when step on gas peddle problem please help

With the car and hu off take out the rca's then turn it on and see if you still have noise. If not ground the rca's on the hu. There's a pic of how it should look In This thread. Sorry I'm mobile the best I could do.

http://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/606514.html

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

When you did your big 3, where did you ground your alternator case to?

Welp thats a good question I think I grounded it to the engine block but I have to check I dont remember what ground is what

What type of vehicle is this?

Jeep liberty 2003 3.7 6 cylinder

Ground your alt, battery and amps to the frame. All on the same side of the vehicle.

You can TRY new rca's just run them through the cabin without making them permanent to see if it helps, before you go through alll that work.

guys just so you know there is another person having not exact problems as me the OP but hey I wish you luck too icristucker..

Sorry man didn't mean to threadjack :/ It's late, I'm tired, I figured it might just be something with our pioneer decks (I think I remember reading something about pioneer deck pico fuses or something causing noise before). Was hoping somebody could get into more detail about it

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

I run a pioneer deck and have zero engine noise. You need good grounds all the way around. I would say about 3/4 that think they have solid grounds really don't.

guys just so you know there is another person having not exact problems as me the OP but hey I wish you luck too icristucker..

Sorry man didn't mean to threadjack :/ It's late, I'm tired, I figured it might just be something with our pioneer decks (I think I remember reading something about pioneer deck pico fuses or something causing noise before). Was hoping somebody could get into more detail about it

There's a fuse inside most pioneer decks called the "pico fuse" the fuse can blow when hot swapping rca's ie pulling or putting rca's in when the decks on. When the fuse blows you lose the ground for the rca's. so grounding the rca's on the deck fixes the problem. Not very technical but the best I can do this late

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Also, how are your amps mounted? Are they screwed to the frame?

How are they grounded? You have what, 5 amps right?

I grounded them to a distro and then to the frame. I have 4 amps and there mounted to the back of the rear seats.

Like I said before the noise didnt start until now and I havent had the problem for 6 months or so. But I can try what first again? Sorry theres alot of mixed opinions.

Didn't read bassrace's post ^^

but for 6. You could blow A fuse in your deck if you wire anymore remote wires.

What how? I haven't got an answer for this yet... but thanks for your help guys

It's all good advice, there are many many possibilities.

If nothing has changed in your setup and the noise appeared out of nowhere, the head unit is a good place to start. Check the fuse like the guys are saying. That's a lot of amps to turn on, I would recommend a relay to help out.

Edit: not saying the relay will fix things, but it can help prevent future problems

can u be more specific about the system you have.. what amps, speakers .. pictures of wiring and distribution blocks would help.. 5 amps and I assume no extra batts is not a good idea..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived