Big P Posted February 26, 2008 Report Posted February 26, 2008 I made this web site for a friend http://creativeeventsetc.com I guess she went to some ass hole to change up a few photos and he put his name and link at the bottom of the page like he built the fucking site. I didnt even take credit for the site. It started out as a ruff template any way. But what a duech bag all he did was change a few photos. Quote
Namosh Posted February 26, 2008 Report Posted February 26, 2008 Didn't you put a back door in? Take that muthafucka down! DAMM THE MAN!!! j/k Is that evan a real thing? I saw it in War Games. Quote My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
meade916 Posted February 26, 2008 Report Posted February 26, 2008 I made this web site for a friend http://creativeeventsetc.com I guess she went to some ass hole to change up a few photos and he put his name and link at the bottom of the page like he built the fucking site. I didnt even take credit for the site. It started out as a ruff template any way. But what a duech bag all he did was change a few photos. post up what the page looked like before they fixed it.....id like to see the difference. Quote All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
B Slaps Posted February 26, 2008 Report Posted February 26, 2008 I made this web site for a friend http://creativeeventsetc.com I guess she went to some ass hole to change up a few photos and he put his name and link at the bottom of the page like he built the fucking site. I didnt even take credit for the site. It started out as a ruff template any way. But what a duech bag all he did was change a few photos. thats like if mr meade or someone designed your speaker box and you told everyone you did it. cause you painted it or something. no credit earned for " hookin a brotha up " Quote I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
meade916 Posted February 26, 2008 Report Posted February 26, 2008 then again if someone builds you a site and it sucks ass, then they decided to re do it and the original builder got pissed that would be another story, thats why i want to see the original Quote All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Big P Posted February 26, 2008 Author Report Posted February 26, 2008 I built that site 2 3 years ago after she got bent over by a local company i also did it for free. From what I can tell is the guy added a pic slide show thing and a testimonials page. I removed his name my self. Quote
Big P Posted February 26, 2008 Author Report Posted February 26, 2008 then again if someone builds you a site and it sucks ass, then they decided to re do it and the original builder got pissed that would be another story, thats why i want to see the original I built that site like I said above it was a templeat page even tho it looked completely different than it does now. Thats because I changed every thing. Thanks for doubting me hommie. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.