XS Power

Dealers Knocking Their Own Products

Call me and let me know who that was and I promise you will get the deal of a life time!!! 888.497.7693 x1211

And just for the record. We introduced the D6500 3 years ago. In this time we have received 4 d6500 that had a manufactures defect. Overall our return on defects is less than .05% on batteries. This is why we can offer warranties that other companies can't.

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Call me and let me know who that was and I promise you will get the deal of a life time!!! 888.497.7693 x1211

And just for the record. We introduced the D6500 3 years ago. In this time we have received 4 d6500 that had a manufactures defect. Overall our return on defects is less than .05% on batteries. This is why we can offer warranties that other companies can't.

Will do. I was reluctant to believe what that guy was saying, and was hoping you would chime in.

• 3 weeks later...

For those of you guys with the yellow tops, did you notice a big difference when you switched to the xs power?

d2400vsyellowtop.JPG

I forgot :(

I still have my yellow top sitting on the charger in the garage and been meaning to add it to the trunk with the XP3000 but haven't had time to do it :(

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs