Bass head entertainment designs.. Anyone?

Granted I could probably figure out a half way decent design my own I figured why not just pay someone with experience to. Besides this topic is not about why I should or shouldn't have done it myself. It's why is he not getting back to me.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

all yo gotta do is make sure you have between 12-16 square inches of port and build to specs on website :rollseyes:

Id like to make that part of my signature. Thats one of the reasons why im in the situation im in IMO. and i actually have 16.25 currently :D

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Granted I could probably figure out a half way decent design my own I figured why not just pay someone with experience to. Besides this topic is not about why I should or shouldn't have done it myself. It's why is he not getting back to me.

This is not a site where he was an active member let alone a vendor. So what can any of us say to affect this matter if your only intention is to find out why he is not getting back to you? The only real person who can do that is BHE, and like I said...he's neither an active member or a vendor...s if you ask this question here be at the very least prepared for opinions and people's suggestions to rectify the situation. Don't wave the white brush around like that's not what you asked, lol. Doing it yourself is a viable and conceivable option, consider it.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I've Been on this forum longer then you man. I know how it goes. I'm just saying I give 2 shits on people's opinion of me doing it myself. And I asked here because I was recommended by someone from here.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

I've Been on this forum longer then you man.

and Ive been here longer then you... :P

anyways, Im still waiting for a BHE decal for my toolbox. but thats whatever, since the rental space has been taken up by an Audiotistics decal.

Brian Audiofanaticz Plautz

i got enouigh white things on the box so far. so anything but that?

623884_1772608406_993860280_q.jpg

Robin Butler

K

Cool I'll ship you one out in the am bro

I didn't say I was the longest running member lol. I'm confused at your post though.. Basically your still missing your decal?

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

• 1 month later...

Archived