genesis Posted August 24, 2013 Author Report Posted August 24, 2013 im taping a large box together as I type. im going to force my cat to recreate this.
Karkov Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 im taping a large box together as I type. im going to force my cat to recreate this. HAHAHA I Love it dude!!! do it!! ~~~~~~~~ 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Keith77 Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 If it was me I would take them back to the post office. Tell them there was a mistake and only keep what you need. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Emmet Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 A real life bad luck brian But for serious, get drunk and make a god damn fort right now. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
genesis Posted August 24, 2013 Author Report Posted August 24, 2013 If it was me I would take them back to the post office. Tell them there was a mistake and only keep what you need. well that sounds like the mature thing to do. im not all that mature
genesis Posted August 24, 2013 Author Report Posted August 24, 2013 A real life bad luck brian But for serious, get drunk and make a god damn fort right now. ive been meaning to close off a room upstairs to make a theater room... time to make some box walls.
Keith77 Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 If it was me I would take them back to the post office. Tell them there was a mistake and only keep what you need. well that sounds like the mature thing to do. im not all that mature . Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
bassfreake Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 lol yo dawd you just made my day right here lol Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
KMS Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 Just in time for Halloween! Better start making transformer costumes for the entire neighborhood! LOOOOOL Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
bassfreake Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 im taping a large box together as I type. im going to force my cat to recreate this. I want video!!! Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.