imnew59585 Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 dude fuck the fort with that many boxes you could make a small town. this and once done make vid of destroying town while making t-rex sounds no t-rex. but godzillia lol
graham0599 Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 Where are you in OKC? I'll take some if you're close My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
SnowDrifter Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
SnowDrifter Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
genesis Posted August 24, 2013 Author Report Posted August 24, 2013 Where are you in OKC? I'll take some if you're close nw 18th and may. how many ya need or want?
Watch the bass Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 If you have luck you can sell to Steve or one of the supportingbrand´s some boxes of boxes. To hilarious the story, did you check you´r order? Maby they had the idea to sell you some more. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
genesis Posted August 24, 2013 Author Report Posted August 24, 2013 If you have luck you can sell to Steve or one of the supportingbrand´s some boxes of boxes. To hilarious the story, did you check you´r order? Maby they had the idea to sell you some more. well, cant sell em, theyre free, lol
jandsaudio Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 Holy hell lol now that's funny, I was thinkin something else when I read the title. But seriously, what's the link? I'm gettin ready to move and would love some free boxes lol
genesis Posted August 24, 2013 Author Report Posted August 24, 2013 Holy hell lol now that's funny, I was thinkin something else when I read the title. But seriously, what's the link? I'm gettin ready to move and would love some free boxes lol here ya go https://store.usps.com/store/browse/category.jsp?categoryId=subcatMSS_B&categoryNavIds=catGetMailingShippingSupplies%3AsubcatMSS_B the flat rates are free
Watch the bass Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 Holy hell lol now that's funny, I was thinkin something else when I read the title. But seriously, what's the link? I'm gettin ready to move and would love some free boxes lol here ya go https://store.usps.com/store/browse/category.jsp?categoryId=subcatMSS_B&categoryNavIds=catGetMailingShippingSupplies%3AsubcatMSS_B the flat rates are free Now i get it. Im from Germany and didn´t get that, that you haven´t to pay for them. Thougt you where in bigger troubles and can´t give them back. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.