Food Cards, Section 8, etc., How do We Get Rid of It?

So, the laws are supposed to be for the people, by the people, right? Well, I propose the complete abolishment of all food and housing assistance programs in the State of California. This is a huge part of the state deficit, and the deletion of these benefits may deter bitches from bearing hoards of bastards in order to gain free housing and food. My sister is one of these fucks, and I am fucking sick of it. My wife and I bust our asses to pay rent and the rest of the bills, while she (and many of her friends) get discounted rent and fucking food tickets.

I am fed the fuck up, how do we begin a state-wide petition to end these bullshit programs?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

While that works on paper, It would probably end up in a riot.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

try stawpoll

http://strawpoll.me/

It will be as effective as anything else you try to do. The welfare program is here to stay. Move along, nothing to see here.

Duck, your statement is a prme example of why a petition won't work.

"Oh, its fucked, move along", fucking join the cause. Damn it man.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You want to see a whole state in disarray just because you don't want something because you don't like it?

While I agree that everything should be equal, however not everyone is equal.

A riot would probably end up with people dead, Something the people don't want, Especially if its their own people. Random things happen during riots, its true.

Lets think of this, what if the riot were to happen, and you and your entire family was involved in the middle. But against the odds, and the police not being there yet to intervene, If something were to happen to you or your family, would you think this riot was a good idea?

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

i cant stand people with fucking food stamps.. i used to work at krogers, and now valero..

seeing people on iphones, huge rings and necklaces etc...

a whole buggy, or maybe 15 dollars worth of food.. they pull out a food stamps card.. it got to the point it pissed me off so much

i told them the food stamp machine on the register didnt work so they would have to go to another line..

i know some people actually might need it, and the others are just abusing the system completely..

like they can offord these brand new cars, phones, diamonds and shit but they cant feed their kids?

like what comes first in your life?

/rant lol sorry

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

i cant stand people with fucking food stamps.. i used to work at krogers, and now valero..

seeing people on iphones, huge rings and necklaces etc...

a whole buggy, or maybe 15 dollars worth of food.. they pull out a food stamps card.. it got to the point it pissed me off so much

i told them the food stamp machine on the register didnt work so they would have to go to another line..

i know some people actually might need it, and the others are just abusing the system completely..

like they can offord these brand new cars, phones, diamonds and shit but they cant feed their kids?

like what comes first in your life?

/rant lol sorry

NO, dude. Do not apologize. The whole program needs to be gone. Nobody really needs it, we are all in a fight for employment, income, and sustanance. If a bitch wants to pop out multiple kids, that bitch can work Mc'Ds to support them.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

well. I personally don't think welfare should be totally deleted in any state. but rather a complete overhaul and rationalization of the system. welfare serves a purpose to help those in need for a SHORT amount of time to help them get back on their feet. regardless I believe they should audit and have people from there office actually go to these peoples houses and see how they are living before even supplying welfare, and no doubt drug screening( Idc if people do them, but most defiantly do when they do it on my money). and for the people settled in now, they are to be reevaluated by the same standard of new people and strict laws will eventually weed out a lot of it, and just because you cant stop having unprotected sex and popping out kids doesn't qualify you for welfare.

Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all?

Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody

Archived