Sonic Electronix

how to use my android phone with my jvc head unit? HELP

i just got a new LG phone from tmobile and its a android phone so i can download all this free music but i cant seem to figure out how to play it on my JVC KDA815 headunit. if you hook the usb charger to it the head unit responds for a second but then wont work. i looked it up and its not android comatible with the USB only ipod and iphone so then i try to look at bluetooth USB but i dont know what is the right one to get. any help or advice would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

http://support.jvc.com/consumer/product.jsp?modelId=MODL028626&pathId=142&page=3&archive=true
The above link states the Deck is only compliant with Iphone model of Phones, which tbh i think sucks especially with not everyone using a Iphone out there and alot of us using Android Phones!

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

• 3 weeks later...

If your unit has Bluetooth just sync your phone strait to it

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

I use the bluetooth, or the headphone jack with mine. I only use the USB o charge my phone, or for zipfiles, it doesnt read the phone that way.

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

I don't think their is any head unit that can read from an Android

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jvckenwood.kmc&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Djvc+kenwood+android+app

This is the app I used to get usb functionality from my s2 and s3 to my jvc and Kenwood decks. Not guaranteeing its gonna work, but it's worth a shot.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I don't think their is any head unit that can read from an Android

This HU is made for android.

http://www.parrot.com/usa/products/bluetooth-hands-free-car-kits/parrot-asteroid

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Archived