Sonic Electronix

4" coil 10" tantric sounds SHD

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha yes! Lol we talked about this hank, i kmew this shit would happen

Youre talking about Shenanigans right?

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/173074-project-dc-wagon-6-level-5-12s-on-2-75ks-at-the-c-pillar/

1993 Chevy Caprice Wagon

6 DC Level 5 12s

2 7.5ks

XS power d3400 and 4 d7500s in the rear

2 DC 175.4s

DD German Mids and Highs

LOL at this thread! Hank starts this to show off these badass subs. No drama whatsoever. Then a bunch of people come in here and start bitching about Hank and all the drama and shit he causes....

....maybe its time for most of you guys to take a step back and look at who is really the "drama queen" of this thread

Team NorthWestSPL

LOL at this thread! Hank starts this to show off these badass subs. No drama whatsoever. Then a bunch of people come in here and start bitching about Hank and all the drama and shit he causes....

....maybe its time for most of you guys to take a step back and look at who is really the "drama queen" of this thread

X2

X3

X4

X5

X10000000

Pretty much sums up the thread.

the FUNK / facebook.com/The.Funk.765

CarTune Netwerk / facebook.com/cartune.netwerk0
Alpine / Sundown Audio / Audio Technix / Sound Solutions Audio

Really? There's 51 guests reading this thread right now. In willing to bet your buddy hank went straight to Facebook, posted the link to this thread and said "look at how I am trolling smd again. I'm so cool! "

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Please tell me more about this"drama queen"

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

The mere presence of Hank just eats away at the souls of dramatic kiddies. Welcome to SMD, where people can't just enjoy a beast subwoofer and chat about it, rather completely de-rail the post and cry about the past. What an amazing forum community base here, really a place I would want to hang out and chop it up about woofers and bass. /sarcasm.

Archived