Sonic Electronix

4" coil 10" tantric sounds SHD

Oh hai JRob xoxo

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

1998 Monte Carlo Z34

Stock HU but have replacement

Stock Highs

Stock Electrical

BTL 18 sitting naked

AP1500D

LOL at this thread! Hank starts this to show off these badass subs. No drama whatsoever. Then a bunch of people come in here and start bitching about Hank and all the drama and shit he causes....

....maybe its time for most of you guys to take a step back and look at who is really the "drama queen" of this thread

Really? There's 51 guests reading this thread right now. In willing to bet your buddy hank went straight to Facebook, posted the link to this thread and said "look at how I am trolling smd again. I'm so cool! "

Only half right. Replace "look at how I'm trolling" with "look at all these crybabies post dumping in my thread for no reason" and you're dead on. My words, not his.

so.... you just proved that not only are you here because he went to tell facebook about how hes being a troll, but also that hes nothing more than a troll. well thank you.

You need to look up the definition of troll.

..and "Member Since 25 Jan 2012" do you even know your ass from a hole in the ground or did you join in with all the other D riders on this board? Rhetorical question.

ive been roaming this site since steve was posting roof flex on ROE. apparently your only here to stroke the soft cock of hank to soothe the pain of it being in your ass.

I could drive 20 minutes and stroke that flippity floppity dong all day long if I wanted to. Why the hell do I need to come to SMD to do that?

3pi4by.jpg

hahahaha

the FUNK / facebook.com/The.Funk.765

CarTune Netwerk / facebook.com/cartune.netwerk0
Alpine / Sundown Audio / Audio Technix / Sound Solutions Audio

:hay: iceman_deck i see you pokin' your head in here.

:hay: j-rob

hmm, i know there's other indy people in here too. lets see by the facebook link :popcorn:

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

:hay: iceman_deck i see you pokin' your head in here.

:hay: j-rob

hmm, i know there's other indy people in here too. lets see by the facebook link :popcorn:

765 >

the FUNK / facebook.com/The.Funk.765

CarTune Netwerk / facebook.com/cartune.netwerk0
Alpine / Sundown Audio / Audio Technix / Sound Solutions Audio

I'm just trying to see where there is any butt hurt...hank and I have never shared one word between each other EVER anywhere on any forum or any form of communications for that matter.

I merely find it hilarious that after all the shit talking about the forum and nut huggers...he's here doing something even the owner of the brand doesn't care about. These are hank's personal subs I think, which means this has absolutely nothing to do with Murphy whatsoever. Which begs the question...why? Why come back to a forum of brainless idiots who defend skarbage?

If anyone is too stupid to read I'll say it again, I'M GLAD HE'S BACK. I just love seeing someone who hates this place willingly come back to try and use the traffic generated by idiots he just oh so loves.

Its funny because some of the other people in here are the same ones clowning the SMD nuthuggers in Team Skarbage.

And lol @ people wanting an actual discussion but also in here talking about everything other than the subs, lol.

I don't compete so these although these are cool, don't think I'd ever run them. Obviously certain classes would get destroyed with something like these. Tantric sure is looking more and more appealing.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived