Twigz Is Going To The Strip Club!

Yah, so me and my owner, and manager well it's me and my managers b-day today and were going to the strip club. This will be my 1st time in an adult joint, and i'm looking forward to it. I got a full pack of smokes to settle my stomach, and I got a red bull so I don't pass out. I'm hoping to have a good time.

Happy B-day to me =)

this is the 1st time actually celebrating my b-day since I turned 18.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

oh, the BIG BOSS above, he's the owner of the restauraunt I work for.

www.culvers.com

i'm not his bitch and he's not my master just thought i'd clerify that lol.

we been tight since I was young, and since I came back to my old job it's been nothing but raises and lots of respect from him, and his family.

I wish I could bring pictures of the joint but that'll not happen so i'm gonna sneek in my camera and take after pictures when we leave the club.

i'll be sure to have alot of pictures hopefully if I remember.

I don't plan on going to sleep.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

haha we have culvers up here... that stuff is the shittttttttttttt.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

lol, fuckin christ yah Culvers is pretty famous, our concrete mixer kicks any mc flurry's ass.

I got a hair cut today, and i had to renew my license to say i'm legally 21 now and not under.

red bulls in the fridge.

here's an idea on how juggalos party.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

what all u gotta do to get it to say ur 21 ima be 22 this yr and i want it to say im 21 cause i dont like the old pic and i just like it sayin over 21, do u gotta do the signs test n ish?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

what all u gotta do to get it to say ur 21 ima be 22 this yr and i want it to say im 21 cause i dont like the old pic and i just like it sayin over 21, do u gotta do the signs test n ish?

when u turn 18, ur license plate will say, under 21 until ur b-day and it'll be high lighted in red.

once you hit 21, you have to go back and have it in blue and that shows it's legal proof ur 21. Cost $10.00

you can always keep it to say your 21 or older and just get a new picture, i hate my picture lol.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19