Hard drive just failed on me today. Anyone actually backup?

Backup your disk?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Backs up their disks

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know what that is

started my computer up this morning tick tick tick and a message saying can't be read (how I felt) :jon: you never think it will happen to you but it does but lucky I had windows on the hard drive I have now so I can at least start again but all my files gone poof I recommend you guys backup I know now I certainly will now

I backup. not all the time but probably every few months. its good to do it sooner but :shrug:

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

I back up everything every so often as a just in case from a few drive failures.

Luckily i had all my music backed up on another drive cause reburning music is a long tedious process that completely sucks ass.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I back up everything every so often as a just in case from a few drive failures.

Luckily i had all my music backed up on another drive cause reburning music is a long tedious process that completely sucks ass.

agreed music is a hassle to copy which reminds me all my musics gone :unsure:

At least once a week for my computer and ipad, daily for my iphone (autoaticlly when it connects to my wifi). It all goes onto an external harddrive and I also back up my entier iphone an some stuff from my computer onto the cloud. It's so nice (when your iphone crashes) to plug it back into your computer and bingo! Back to normal.

It's such an easy thing to setup and do, and its basically insurance for your electronics.happy.gif.pagespeed.ce.zotybAEnka.gif

However, the fact the my iphone would crash...

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

At least once a week for my computer and ipad, daily for my iphone (autoaticlly when it connects to my wifi). It all goes onto an external harddrive and I also back up my entier iphone an some stuff from my computer onto the cloud. It's so nice (when your iphone crashes) to plug it back into your computer and bingo! Back to normal.

It's such an easy thing to setup and do, and its basically insurance for your electronics.happy.gif.pagespeed.ce.zotybAEnka.gif

However, the fact the my iphone would crash...

I think we can never fully be safe I mean what if your external dies and before you get a new one your hard drive goes its all comes down to how much you need the data and the lengths you will go to keep it

I backup up to a 4tb usb drive every other day

Archived