TortoiseShore Posted August 28, 2013 Report Posted August 28, 2013 Any of y'all from middle Tennessee? I live an hour south of Nashville, and go to MTSU in murfreesboro. Just wondering if anybody in my area
CommonSyns Posted August 28, 2013 Report Posted August 28, 2013 Omg! Never thought I would meet another TN basshead, I'm in Columbia! I just moved here back in March 2013. Only an hour(?) south of Nashville. Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box) Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1 Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1 Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1 JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 DEH80-PRS XS Power d3400 Singer Alternator 275A 98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed
BLuejoules Posted August 28, 2013 Report Posted August 28, 2013 45 min north of nashville here IG: devinthydude
TortoiseShore Posted August 28, 2013 Author Report Posted August 28, 2013 Columbia isn't far from me. I actually deliver there for work occasionally. Can't ever find anyone around here that doesn't hate systems.
CommonSyns Posted August 28, 2013 Report Posted August 28, 2013 Where are you in TN? Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box) Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1 Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1 Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1 JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 DEH80-PRS XS Power d3400 Singer Alternator 275A 98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed
727Designs Posted August 28, 2013 Report Posted August 28, 2013 I'm in Northern GA close to the TN line. Occasionally hit shows up that way. Think it's right around 3 hours to Murfeesboro from me. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
TortoiseShore Posted August 28, 2013 Author Report Posted August 28, 2013 I live in Manchester. Its an hour south of Nashville, straight down I-24. Absolutely nothing here.
CommonSyns Posted August 29, 2013 Report Posted August 29, 2013 Nice, Should meet up one of these days, would love to meet another basshead. Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box) Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1 Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1 Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1 JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 DEH80-PRS XS Power d3400 Singer Alternator 275A 98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed
Ben Fultz Posted August 29, 2013 Report Posted August 29, 2013 Smithville Tn here. Currently system-less though.
MrSkippyJ Posted August 29, 2013 Report Posted August 29, 2013 I reside in the boro. I'll meet up somewhere. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.