Sonic Electronix

What would you do to someone if you caught them stealing your woofers in the middle of the night?

Im well insured and documented. Id love full retail on all my gear however pride would kick in and well id rather not say what i think would happen if you got past all the other security measures that are in place.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Run into them breaking their ankles and make wheelchair tracks on their face until the cops showed up :lildevil:

You should hook up with Brad. :takepix:

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

There is a joke there but I cant bring myself to do it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The man stealing my subs would be in for a surprise when he takes the last screw out and my 80lb woofer womps on their knee. I would wake up from the yell in my house made of paper

i shit you not ! thats why i still have subs , to heavy to run with lol

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

Caught a little bastard the other night trying to get into my car. I let my dogs (chow and a great dane) loose on him. He called the cops saying he was just walking by and my dogs attacked him. Showed them where he scratched my paint trying to pry the door open. Cops called it even and dropped it. Personally i think the only thing lower than a thief is a pedophile.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

The man stealing my subs would be in for a surprise when he takes the last screw out and my 80lb woofer womps on their knee. I would wake up from the yell in my house made of paper

I had 2 HCCA 12's in a 5/8" MDF box pulled outta my trunk. I'm guessing it was ~300lbs or so, but they got away with it, and fast.

They left 4 MB Quart DSC2000.1 amps on an MDF rack that was mounted in front of the box. Those would have been easier and more profitable for them to take.

Thief logic is bad.

Haha. Yeah it would be easier to steal my whole truck then run with my box or DC 18"

Archived