kjstoken360

What would you do to someone if you caught them stealing your woofers in the middle of the night?

113 posts in this topic

What would you do to someone if you caught them stealing your woofers in the middle of the night?

1 person likes this

stop them, then hit them with dad's prius.

3 people like this

Well, it depends on what state I'm in. If it's California, where I am now, I'll probably got out there and help them. Bring them some cookies and milk, ask if they would like to come in and grab anything else, then go back to bed. As that is pretty much all you can do in this fucked up state. LOL

11 people like this

Call the police. Im not going to possibly get shot or have to shot someone over things I have properly insured.

1 person likes this

Whack them upside the head

If they think they can get past my truck's alarm system (which is linked to my home internet service), my dog, my shotgun, and my home security cameras, then they are more than welcome to try ...

2 people like this

Most people know what the racking of a 12 Gauge sounds like.

Then we wait for my buddies at the Sheriff's Department.

What if they run are you going to chase them or shoot them in the back?

What if they run are you going to chase them or shoot them in the back?

We don't miss our target(s) down here in the south brother ...

12 people like this

Set up a camera to record everything then go back to bed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brooksgainz
      Hey guys i got 800 to get the baddest subs or sub out there. I have a Dc power 270 alt and a extra 802 cca battery my plan is to get another 2400 hifonics amp so 4800 watts total. Can my car suport this? I also want some 15s. Help me im overwhelmed with all the choices. Thanks guys!!! I also have a nissan altima so space is limited
    • By koolcat90
      Hey everyone. I am getting ready to change up my system. Currently have one SA-12 D4 Rev.3 sub, pushing about 1000 watts to it on an oldschool Kole Audio amp. Looking at either buying a 2nd SA-12 or going with one X-12 V2 D4. My goal is for LOW bass and to move lots of air. I mainly listen to hip-hop. Should I go with two SA-12's or one X-12? These will be installed in a sedan with plenty of trunk room.
      Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated!
    • By Mike Howard
      been awhile since i posted last, so here goes.. system run down
      99 explorer sport 4.0 4x4
      1 0ga power run to the back
      big 3 done in 0ga
      1000ca battery up front
      optima yellow top in back
      grounds are to chassis with 0ga wire
      2- brz1700.1 amps running 1 ohm per amp
      2- soundqubed hds315 dual 2ohm
      8cf box with a small octoport ( free box to start out with )
      pionner avh280bt head unit
      pac lc-1 bass knob
      we did a 147.1db and clamped at 711rms per amp at 43hz. we did that on stock 95amp alt and since then installed a H/O 250amp. by ear seems a little louder, clamped it and is at 768rms at 14.5v on rear battery so gained a little.. have skyhigh 2/0 coming to replace the 0ga power run, hoping to get more voltage to the rear and up the rms again, will see come next weekend.. our delema is horrible box rise i was told so we are not getting close to rated from our amps. did a clamp test at .5ohm and got 646rms. have the plans and cut sheet for a spec box for these subs but am wondering a box change/ more port area could help the box rise and gain us rms? we are just starting out on the audio scene..
      we have plans on building a 4th order b pillar wall and am curious on something. we could do a 4 hds315 4th order with our current amps. friend said it should be louder because of more cone area, or do a 2 hds315 4th order with a cab1600.1 or ta1.3000d amp at .5ohm.. curious on thoughts as we are doing our 2nd comp oct 1st.. and we are aiming for a 150.
      so spec ported box on more power, 4th with 2 subs on more power, or 4 15s in a 4th with our current amps and see how it goes..
    • By BassHead1979
      Ok hello all. I hope I am posting in the right area. I also know before I even ask that what equipment to get is personal preference. But I have been out oft the game so long I really don't know what to get. I want to start building my system and I have no clue what equipment is good, what is bad. Etc. to give back ground I was running Lanzar vibe and bostwick subs. Yea it been a min. But I am looking to build another system but am unsure of equipment quality. Just looking for suggestions on what's good and what's bad. like I know the brands out there... Sundown, re, Memphis, db drive etc. but I also know amp some company's over rate there amps and subs. Just wanting to make sure I get what I pay for. Thanks in advance
      Thomas
    • By Coolwazabi
      4 Lengths of 2 ft
      1 Length of 2 ft 9"
      1 Length of 3 ft
      1 Lengths of 15ft 6"

8 ANL Fuses (300x2)(250x5)(100x2)
      Inline ANL fuse holders
      Approx 100ft Speaker wire (14 Gauge)
      Mixed Bag of 0 Gauge, 4 Gauge, 8 Gauge and Speaker Terminals/Crimps
      1 Set of Monster Battery Terminals
      RCA Adjustable Line Output Converter
      Set of 0 Gauge Ground Terminals
      Set of 90degree RCA adapters

$50+shipping for everything in BOLD above. I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO SEPARATE IT!
      No trades.
      IF YOU'RE LOCAL TO NASHVILLE YOU CAN CHECK THE STUFF OUT IN PERSON IF YOU LIKE
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 417 Guests (See full list)