CJs Droppin' HZ DC Audio F150

The Ginger? Everyone relax, situation normal. Berger on the job, Cody will have been married, moved and had a couple kids before it gets finished lol. Looking forward to this build, like all the previous builds.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

The Ginger? Everyone relax, situation normal. Berger on the job, Cody will have been married, moved and had a couple kids before it gets finished lol. Looking forward to this build, like all the previous builds.

I will am living 2 hours from him.....It will get done!

i dont get how you can fit 6 15s in a 4th order in an f-150 but i can barely fit a 1.7:1 ratio 4th order for 2 18s at the c pillar in my explorer....

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

I will be back home Sept 14th and will get to work. First order of business is getting all of the batteries and amps out of the bed and getting my roll n lock off. Going to be building a new 2 tier battery rack out of steel and coming up with something cool for the amps. Have to have some suspension work done and get a new hard shell tonneau cover.

I will am living 2 hours from him.....It will get done!

Sweet, so you will be much closer to me as well? Maybe I can drive down to get that Solo X, and check out the build while there?

Also, if you all need extra hands, I will be within driving distance ;)

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived