Sonic Electronix

Ok Accordman Was Right On My Wire

Ring terminals.

I found that orchard supply will have some that fit 1/0

There not the good copper ones or even the gold plated looking ones, but they work.

i bought some 4 guage ones from home depot that sucked my balls. they pulled off of the wire hella easy. thats what i get for being impatient when i get a box of 10 for $6 instead of $3 for 2. never again!

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Ring terminals.

I found that orchard supply will have some that fit 1/0

There not the good copper ones or even the gold plated looking ones, but they work.

i have the copper ones. ill just go buy some more

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i am soldering ( may not be correct spelling) them in

Even better.

Sounds like your on the right track.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Even better.

Sounds like your on the right track.

i have like 30 pages of shit i got from here im trying to make it all work.lol hey i took out the seats and ran my wire down the center of my car power on 1 side rcas on the other is that right?

/Rant

i have like 30 pages of shit i got from here im trying to make it all work.lol hey i took out the seats and ran my wire down the center of my car power on 1 side rcas on the other is that right?

Yeah thats fine.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

so how did you use 90 feet of wire on a single run if wire and a big 3?

cut some too short. i have little pieces laying everywhere remember im not pro yet. this is my first time. :)

/Rant

so how did you use 90 feet of wire on a single run if wire and a big 3?

Good question. I'm so use to long runs of wire in the trucks I didn't even think about it being a car. :lol:

I ground my wire directly to the frame...up to a certain point of power, the cars frame can handle plennnty of power flow. Not banging on doing a direct run, but its not really necessary...big 3 is tho...

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

I ground my wire directly to the frame...up to a certain point of power, the cars frame can handle plennnty of power flow. Not banging on doing a direct run, but its not really necessary...big 3 is tho...

I use to do it too and now that I do direct runs, I see how much faster my back batteries recover after I push them hard