Sonic Electronix

wtf Sound solutions audio "ssa"

Pics of said box, and pics of how your wired your subs.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Well you did wire two subs of different impedences up together. You can not wire a d2 with a d4 and expect it to work right. Maybe you should also watch how you order your equipment in the product configuration? Don't bash a company that makes a top notch product all because you screwed up and can't admit it. Want recones? Well they have kits for their subs, go ahead and order the right one. Or go to PSI, splaudio, etc.

K, so you've:

1. Read the coils on each sub individually. So both subs are each D2?

2. Was order(s) placed at the same time? Check and make sure you specified the correct coil config for each one just to be safe.

3. You're wiring them both up the same exact way, right? Not like wiring one down to 1 ohm and the other up to 4 then wiring them together? That's the only thing I could even think of as to why one would be moving a lot more than the other.

4. Post up box specs, maybe it's a box issue causing the subs to act differently?

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Dude please fucking read. I orded dual 4s an he sent a god damn 2ohm. I had to change other order to make all them dual 2s

If you swear at another person I doubt anyone will help you. I know I am done here after I offered help and got an insult.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Dude please fucking read. I orded dual 4s an he sent a god damn 2ohm. I had to change other order to make all them dual 2s

If this is the case you should have had the original screw up sent back at their cost and kept your order for the dual 4. If it's their mistake originally, don't sacrifice your plan

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Archived