soundstream15 Posted September 2, 2013 Author Report Posted September 2, 2013 Those look legit!^^ I actually thought about using a glue around the screw head but wasn't to sure. As for the spax screws I'll check those out. What size?
mikeg321 Posted September 2, 2013 Report Posted September 2, 2013 Those look legit!^^ I actually thought about using a glue around the screw head but wasn't to sure. As for the spax screws I'll check those out. What size? #8 4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's 2 Crescendo bc5500s Crescendo c1100.4 6 focal mids Vifa tweets 5 XS Power d3100's Pioneer avh-p4200dvd All crammed into a mustang. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/
SnowDrifter Posted September 2, 2013 Report Posted September 2, 2013 Spax #14 multi-material construction screws. Work GREAT ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
soundstream15 Posted September 2, 2013 Author Report Posted September 2, 2013 Spax #14 multi-material construction screws. Work GREAT I may have to get these! I'll go tomorrow! Thank you
tacomaguy1 Posted September 2, 2013 Report Posted September 2, 2013 Regular drywall screws, hold all the beast subs I've used Team Flex Issues
SnowDrifter Posted September 2, 2013 Report Posted September 2, 2013 Spax #14 multi-material construction screws. Work GREATI may have to get these! I'll go tomorrow!Thank you Sure thing. Never had one strip out on me. Even with repeated use in the same hole. Its a green plastic package a bit smaller than a deck of card. Make sure you pre drill the proper size and if you don't have a ph3 bit, grab one ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
soundstream15 Posted September 2, 2013 Author Report Posted September 2, 2013 Even tho I already got holes to pre drill? What's the difference from #8 and #14
SnowDrifter Posted September 2, 2013 Report Posted September 2, 2013 These are the slightest hair over 1/4" I'll post up a comparison between this and a normal screw. It's pretty much the biggest you can fit without drilling the basket out lol ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.