Sucks but hey at least they let the work out rather than it happening to discharge shit would ve scary

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Any thoughts on this hangun? I really want to get rid of my XD9 subcompact for one of these.

It feels good in the hand, it's light, sights are awesome, good crisp trigger and it disappears when carrying concealed. Can't tell you how it shoots because I haven't fired mine yet.

The xd9 is a great pistol too but think about the sacrifices you'd make in capacity. With the right belt and holster combo you could conceal it just as well. Unless you just want a .45, that's reason enough.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EF866D18-5C23-43BC-9C81-292FCBB174AE.jpg

Just got mine back today, SA hooked it up with an extended 7 round mag and 2 sleeves.

Looks good! Just curious when'd you get yours in? I'm waiting on mine still from sending in late september.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Archived