Hey guys I am 17 and I have my driver's test appointment for tomorrow and I wanted to ask you guys what to do right orm ake sure I do. Do you think I will pass. I have had my permit since I was 15 so thats been two years of driving. I am borrowing my Grandpa's car cause mine at the moment is running bad. What all things did you take with you when you went so far I have been told to take the adapt certificate, Learner's permit, proof of insurance on car, certificate of attendance, 10 dollars, and know my social security.

Edited by white_boi_audio

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

make sure you pass the parallel parking...dont know if georiga took it out but thank god fla did..just keep doing what you've been doing the past years, and be sure to do the speed limit....not 50 when it says 45 or where ever you are....i had a asshole instructor who made me talk to a state trooper about going 5 over and how it was illegal and what not...but then the trooper said its ok and some let you by with 15 over.....anywhooo yea

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

I have nothing to add

but i took drivers ed in high school which was a joke ;) and all i had to do was bring a pink slip to the dmv and give them my permit. No money :P

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

each state is different...go to your DMV website and it will have everything u need there...for ex...in MD a liscence costs 50 bucks, not 10...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

keep both hand on the wheel at all times... 10 an 2 o clock.. they are stickers on that.. I had to get reminded few times.. didnt fail me, but i dont drive like that now... but.. make sure you attempt to keep both hands on the wheel..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

make sure you pass the parallel parking...dont know if georiga took it out but thank god fla did..just keep doing what you've been doing the past years, and be sure to do the speed limit....not 50 when it says 45 or where ever you are....i had a asshole instructor who made me talk to a state trooper about going 5 over and how it was illegal and what not...but then the trooper said its ok and some let you by with 15 over.....anywhooo yea

Cool Imma try and practice it before I go.

I have nothing to add

but i took drivers ed in high school which was a joke ;) and all i had to do was bring a pink slip to the dmv and give them my permit. No money :P

I took adapt which is the school's

driver's ed.

each state is different...go to your DMV website and it will have everything u need there...for ex...in MD a liscence costs 50 bucks, not 10...

Damn 50 well how long does it last though.

keep both hand on the wheel at all times... 10 an 2 o clock.. they are stickers on that.. I had to get reminded few times.. didnt fail me, but i dont drive like that now... but.. make sure you attempt to keep both hands on the wheel..

both hands yes sir I will be doing that.

Dont have the radio on at all

Duh LOL I won't be taking a car that even has a system in it so I'm good.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

wow i am confused

What are you confused about I posted to tell people I am going to go get my license tomorrow and what little tips they could share and to wish me luck.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"