Would you have possibly shat yourself during this? I would have.

HatersGonnaHate

I showed this video to a couple people but fast forwarded to the interview part, out of 6 people no one questioned the window aka tv. Which I think was the point. If you haven't seen the Sony 4K demo at bestbuy go do it. It is pretty cool

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Will have to swing by Best Buy this week lol

Also, FWIW, the Pepsi/Jeff Gordon "prank" was a Fake.

This is LG's prank from earlier this year

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I hate how the Sony 4k is made to come with the side speakers. Aesthetically I hate them and I never use tv speakers anyways.

Yeah it sucks because you can't take them off but I understand why they did it. Speakers built into TVs are are completely awful, all of them. What the Sony has isn't like a good stereo/surround setup, but its basically equivalent to a Soundbar which is a lot better at least.

Oh I WILL get nerdy about video, just like we all get nerdy about audio every day on here. Anything that electricity goes through and I am game. You should see the computer I am using to type this on right now. Hand built by me!

lol

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived