So how dangerous could this be ???

If you have to question it, might be because you already know. You don't need us to justify you or what your thinking.

Well, what "I already know" is that if any of that ink is gang related, I really don't need that kind of drama in my life. Other than that, I think the girl is cuter than shit, regardless of her tats, and could not give a fawk less, what anybody else thinks about them.

I do like to see others opinions on stuff like this, but don't worry.... In the end, I always place a lot more weight on my own, personal opinions.

Peace,

Fish

Talk to her about them, if it turns confrontational or she gets defensive you have your answer and probably dont need that shit. Go find another one, there are millions of women out there. Likewise, if she is fine talking about them and says they are not gang related and the conversation goes well I say go for it and give it all you got.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Maybe when she disappeared she was in prison. Maybe she joined a hardcore lesbian gang and got sexed in with broom sticks. Or maybe she just had a lame wannabe tattoo artist BF. As long as her eye brows aren't tattooed on her forehead. You should be OK :)

I'm hoping you are at least 33? 33 years old-15 years older=her being 18? Just ask her.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

What makes you think she joined a gang? Maybe it's just me but that's definitely not something I think of when I see a chick with a bunch of tattoos.....Is there more to the story?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I dated a Hispanic chick with gang affiliations and treated her like she deserved and never did anything to make her family angry and they helped me when I was in trouble and were always willing to back me up in a fight because of it

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived