So how dangerous could this be ???

Alright, so way back about 6-8 years ago (when I was in horrendous physical shape) I used to deal with this cute, thin, Latin girl. Even being the physical train wreck that I was, this girl was always really sweet to me..... like one of the very few girls who would even look at me back then.

Now, I probably know / deal with at least a dozen of her peeps... her cousins, uncle, nieces, etc. Good peeps. All have jobs, their own houses, etc.

So about 4 years ago (right when I started my major life / health turnaround) this girl disappears.

Then, last week, I go to a house, the door opens, and it was one of my old co-workers (the cousin of the girl I'm talking about) and she immediately says, "Fish ! Wow ! Your looking great ! ....and buff.... and yada, yada....."

Out of the blue, she yells over her shoulder, "S******, come here... remember this guy ? So she comes to the door, and I was like, "Wow ! She was looking so bad-a$$..... I mean, thin, 15 years younger than me, and Mexican ! What could be better ? ;) LOL

Only thing was, in the 4 years she has been away, she has went and accumulated quite a collection of all black, prison tattoos ! Doh ! Totally adds to her "bad girl" sexiness aspect :) ......but its kind of funny, as she is pretty little, and strikes me as maybe a little softer than her exterior would suggest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, the tats don't bother me at all. And if they were simply, prison style tats, I'd probably be okay with that...... But obviously, if they were gang tats, that could pose some serious danger to a 15 year older white guy, trying to get with her, right ???

I didn't get a chance to check them out closely..... Honestly, I spent too much time trying to check the T and A ;) LOL

Anyway, what do you guys think ?

Figured I'd run this by you guys, so then if I wind up dead in an ally somewhere, you might have an idea of where to start :) LOL

Peace,

Fish

Ask her where she got them and why. Sre you tryibg to beat and beat feet. If so nbd. But if you want more she needs to be honest up front

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm confused... You want to fuck her or date her? I'm sure if you're a respectful guy and you get in good with the family, you'll be fine... But the instant you break her heart, be prepared for the fallout.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

If you have to question it, might be because you already know. You don't need us to justify you or what your thinking.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

I got a rule not to date or mess with chicks with more tats than me lol.

Damn! I have zero and my gf has 3. She is such an awesome gf so far too!

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Thanks guys.

WillPwn, on the one hand, I'm a healthy, straight male.... so obviously sex would be great... but then again, at least physically speaking, this girl is exactly what I'd like to roll over and see every morning....

BigD, well, since my tats cover my upper arms and shoulders (and I'm twice as big as she is :) LOL ..... I'm pretty sure I probably still have more coverage than her. Although her tats might look "tougher" than mine ;)

We will see what happens.

I'm sure I will see her, and / or her peeps again soon.

Peace,

Fish

Thanks guys.

WillPwn, on the one hand, I'm a healthy, straight male.... so obviously sex would be great... but then again, at least physically speaking, this girl is exactly what I'd like to roll over and see every morning....

BigD, well, since my tats cover my upper arms and shoulders (and I'm twice as big as she is :) LOL ..... I'm pretty sure I probably still have more coverage than her. Although her tats might look "tougher" than mine ;)

We will see what happens.

I'm sure I will see her, and / or her peeps again soon.

Peace,

Fish

Archived