3 Fi SP4 15 O9 Vauxhall Astra van ported wall build

The rear as been kept very simlpe as this is used daliy and any fancy trim in the rear would get damaged

O Really!? You know, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, FUCK YOU AND YOUR SIMPLE!!!!!!!! PFFFFTTTTT Killin me! Here I'm trying to do good work and you come along and make it look so damn easy. I might as well throw my tools away!

Keep it up I wanna see more "Simple"! :drink40:

Is the roof vinyl wrapped or painted???

Its all Vinyl except for port
did you glue each piece in or screw them. In previous picture it shows screws but I can't figure how you wrapped them and put those pieces back up. If you could explain that would be great.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Is the roof vinyl wrapped or painted???

Its all Vinyl except for port
did you glue each piece in or screw them. In previous picture it shows screws but I can't figure how you wrapped them and put those pieces back up. If you could explain that would be great.

Its Magic!! lol

The uk,s first 170db

fucking clean man... I would love to pick up some of your skills, this is just amazing once again. How do you get your vinyl corners so tight on the wall? You use any special vinyl?

fucking clean man... I would love to pick up some of your skills, this is just amazing once again. How do you get your vinyl corners so tight on the wall? You use any special vinyl?

Just use plenty of heat and work out how vinyl will need stretching its about taking time more than anything though.

The uk,s first 170db

dude you made me jealous of a van....

2012 Silverado ext cab

Kenwood DDX470

XS D3400 (starter)

XS D375 (under passenger seat)

XS d3100

Mechman 240

Big three

SMD VM-1

All SHCA wire

80 sq feet of Damplifier

6.5 Crescendo CZ's (front doors) (needed)

5..25 Crescendo CZ's (back door) (needed)

Crescendo 125.4 (needed)

Sundown Zv4 12

Skar 4500 (2ohm)

Archived