rafael brasileiro Posted September 14, 2013 Author Report Posted September 14, 2013 Eu fiz a montagem desse video. I made this video of the assembly. My channel cabeloshow2013ramon google translate
Emmet Posted September 14, 2013 Report Posted September 14, 2013 Still wondering how you managed to ruin the quality of lennys video so bad. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
rafael brasileiro Posted September 14, 2013 Author Report Posted September 14, 2013 Still wondering how you managed to ruin the quality of lennys video so bad. I down 176X 144 because my internet is gprs, but when I posted the video I was paying the neighbor's wifi. google translate.
genesis Posted September 14, 2013 Report Posted September 14, 2013 dude, nobody understands you. we know you use google translate. it apparently doesn't understand you either, cuz its spitting out straight GARBAGE
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted September 14, 2013 Report Posted September 14, 2013 That thread was a shitshow and this one will be soon as well lol I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Guest Posted September 14, 2013 Report Posted September 14, 2013 dude, nobody understands you. we know you use google translate. it apparently doesn't understand you either, cuz its spitting out straight GARBAGE if you knew anything about computers, you would know that technology isn't perfect. ESPECIALLY translations. dick.
Kyblack76 Posted September 14, 2013 Report Posted September 14, 2013 I agree. Give the op the benifit of the doubt dude, nobody understands you. we know you use google translate. it apparently doesn't understand you either, cuz its spitting out straight GARBAGEif you knew anything about computers, you would know that technology isn't perfect. ESPECIALLY translations. dick. Yeah dude. Slow down. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
zack_e89 Posted September 14, 2013 Report Posted September 14, 2013 /kranny rule 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.