Just did my big 3, and now I have a problem...help

Use something like this to protect your grounds from corrosion ...

20130602_134940_zps59de3734.jpg

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Yes just put your negative lead on the negative post and positive lead on positive post while car is running will tell you charging voltage

the post of the battery or alternator somehow? I put it on the battery right after I finished and it was around 13.7 I think. Car was running

at 13.7 seems to be charging fine.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Yeah Keith, that is what I m hopping. I will check the battery tomorrow when the car is off, then again when it is on. That should tell me. Then I will either figure out how to reset the computer, or deal with the battery light staying on. I have dealt with my "low air" light ever since I put 19's on her.

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Post fail^

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Yeah Keith, that is what I m hopping. I will check the battery tomorrow when the car is off, then again when it is on. That should tell me. Then I will either figure out how to reset the computer, or deal with the battery light staying on. I have dealt with my "low air" light ever since I put 19's on her.

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

what year is your car? I have never had to reset a battery light! If you have a computer controlled alternator it may have a sensor on the charge wire that is no longer there.

Good old smd and multiposts . But I know I have seen this before. Maybe Google your car and see if it is pcm controlled.

Sometimes the ecu or whatever flips shit with ho alts

Archived