I make music

Clipping galore...work on your mastering 1st off

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

1. Welcome to SMD

2. You are an engineer. Look up what clipping is and the effect it has on our equipment. Then look at your song. Don't clip it ;)

I'll grab some screenshots tomorrow

He's not an engineer, he's running FL Studio on his Dell using Dre Beats and a $100 microphone lol

Sucks we have to hate but we have audio standards around here lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

He's not an engineer, he's running FL Studio on his Dell using Dre Beats and a $100 microphone lol

Sucks we have to hate but we have audio standards around here lol

Pretty much it, but he mentions protools in one video when you can clearlly see the fl studio water mark in top left

Fl Studio which matches his video

312565d1349655575-rut-more-fl-studio-scr

Protools

ProTools-10.jpg

Big difference between the 2 programs appearance wise, let alone alll the dudes other videos are showing FL Studio..

He seems to have some nice gear, tho just because you have nice gear doesnt mean you know how to use it

Maybe any music making software is just called protools to someone in an attempt to fool the buyer?

Attach a popular brands name to an item, call it said item, even tho its nothing close to said item its claimed to be.

Examples:

Like dark 5% window tint is labeled "limo tint", even tho limos are often tinted in 35% due to state law.

Like how a subwoofer box is called a "kickers" even tho the speakers are some other brand.

Like rims that are 20inches or larger are callled "dubs" when they are made by a different company.

Like spoked rims are called "daytons" even tho they are some knock off company that cost 1/3rd the price.

Like all sound deadener is callled "dynamat" even tho its secondskin.

Man I could go on and on.. lol

Lol it's all love l use Cubase as well as protools on a Mac mini in a real studio

Noooow As far as the video i didn't notice the clipping til after I put it up from my phone

Ill be updating alot of everything I put on the net now

I use fl studio too just because I started out with it so its cool too

Just wanted to start using the forum as a outlet for some gooooooooood music

Finalized full mixed and master is coming lol

• 3 years later...

Archived